Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vada pav. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vada Pav is Mumbai's most popular street food! Spicy potato filling is sandwiched between burger buns and layered with spicy chutney! Vada Pav is one of Mumbai's most famous food. the vada pav recipe is extremely simple to prepare, yet i would like to add few tips and recommendations while preparing. firstly, ensure the boiled and mashed potatoes are moisture free.
Vada pav is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vada pav is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vada pav using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vada pav:
- Make ready For vada
- Make ready 3 medium size potatoes boiled and mashed
- Get 1/2 tsp rai(mustard seeds)
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp oil
- Take 1/4 tsp Haldi/Turmeric powder
- Take 1 green chilli chopped
- Get 2 spring curry leaves
- Take 1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Get Batter
- Get 1 cup Besan/gram flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- Get 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Make ready To taste Salt
- Get as needed Water
- Make ready 2 cup Oil for frying
The vada pav recipe is made of a spicy potato filling deep fried in a gram flour batter. Along with a hot and spicy garlic chutney, batata vada pav is served inside a small "Ladi Pav". Vada Pav is an Indian slider made with lightly toasted pav buns stuffed with batata vada and flavored with various chutneys. Vada Pav was first among the street food variety in Mumbai.
Steps to make Vada pav:
- Heat oil in a kadai add rai when it crackles add green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves stir fry for few seconds. Add the boiled and mashed potatoes and haldi powder mix and cook for a few mins add salt mix well and let it cool. Wnen cooled make small rounds of it and keep aside
- In a bowl add the besan,haldi powder, salt and baking soda, make a thick pouring batter adding water
- Heat oil in kadai. Dip the wadas in the batter and fry on medium flame till golden in colour. Remove on a kitchen paper tissue. Serve with pav, mint chutney and fried chillies
Vada Pav is the humble street food of Mumbai, that every person can afford and find easily. These can also be called Spicy Potato Fritters. This Step by Step Photo Recipe of Vada Pav explains how to prepare both Mumbai style Vada Pav and Gujarati style garlic butter roasted Pav Vada in detail. About Vada Pav Recipe: The most popular street food from Mumbai, so much so that Mumbai is almost synonymous to Vada Pav. It is basically Batata Vada sandwiched between slices of Pav along with a.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vada pav recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!