Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, s.a.c(shrimps and artificial crabs) sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have s.a.c(shrimps and artificial crabs) sandwich using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs shrimp
- Prepare 8 pieces artificial crabs
- Make ready 2 small pickle cucumbers
- Take Mint
- Make ready Cilantro
- Prepare Lettuces
- Make ready Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- Prepare Mayonnaise for bread:
- Prepare Lemon juice
- Take Lemon zest
- Take Black pepper
- Get Mayonnaise
- Take Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Get Sweet onion, thinly sliced
Steps to make S.A.C(Shrimps and Artificial Crabs) Sandwich:
- Using a pair of kitchen shears cut open the shrimps, devein the shrimps. Cook shrimps with a pinch of salt and juice of 1/4 lemon. As soon as it’s boiled and the shrimps are pink. Drain and put into ice water. Drain well
- Julienne the cucumbers. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and sugar. Mix well. Let rest for 20 minutes. Squeeze excess water. Put into a mixing bowl.
- Cut shrimps into small pieces, add into mixing bowl. Cut the artificial crabs also into small pieces. Add to bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon, black pepper, and a little less than 1/4 cup of mayonnaise. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, put 4 Tbsp of mayonnaise, add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest and juice of 1/4 lemon. Mix well.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Enjoy 😉
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food s.a.c(shrimps and artificial crabs) sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!